This is a great post-workout smoothie and is quickly becoming one of my favourites.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serve
- 2 small ripe bananas or one large banana
- 1 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp pea protein powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp bee pollen (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 & 1/2 cups of almond milk (for the extra nutty flavour)
- Prepare to cook with love.
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Drink and enjoy.
Adding protein powder to this drink makes it a great post workout smoothie. Combined with the fruit and the oats it is the perfect way to refuel and help your body start to build lean muscle. If you choose to omit the protein powder you may want to reduce the amount of almond milk.