Cacao is the purest form of chocolate you can consume, ultimately means it’s raw and much less processed than cocoa powder or chocolate bars. It’s also thought to be the highest source of antioxidants and magnesium of all foods making it a healthy way to get your chocolate fix. These bliss balls are super easy to make and taste incredible!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 18 balls
- 8 pitted Medjool dates, broken into large pieces
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 2 tbsp of raw cacao powder (Try to find one that is 10% or more. I use 22%)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of desiccated unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp of maple syrup
- Take a long deep breath in. Slowly breathe out. Prepare to cook with love.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend to combine. Scrape down the sides once or twice and continue blending for a minute or so.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and divide into 18 pieces then roll up into balls with your hands.
- Place them on a tray and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Eat and enjoy.
You can store these in an airtight container for up to a week.