This is one of my favourite things to eat for breakfast ... and sometimes dinner (only on those really busy days!). The greens, the shiitakes, the egg and the parmesan cheese just go so well together not only on your taste buds but also in your body! Protein, vitamin, minerals and cheese ;) the perfect way to start (or end) your day.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 & 1/2 cups of chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Prepare to cook with love.
- Heat a little olive oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Place your cooked veggies on a plate and place the pan back on the heat.
- Add a little more olive oil to the pan then cook your 2 eggs as you like them.
- Once done, top your veggies with your eggs. Grate fresh parmesan cheese over the top.
- Eat and enjoy!