This is a quick, easy and super nutritious breakfast. The chia seeds are packed full of protein and antioxidants. This pudding will keep you feeling full and nourished well into your day. Chia seeds are naturally gluten free and help to detoxify the body.
Prep time: 5 minutes Yield: 1 serve
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (with extra to serve)
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Prepare to cook with love.
- Place the berries and coconut milk in a hand-held blender and whizz until smooth.
- In a mason jar combine chia seeds, cinnamon and coconut. Mix well with a spoon.
- Pour in the raspberry coconut milk mixture and combine well with the dry ingredients. Use your spoon to get all the dry bits from the corners of your jar mixed in well with the milk.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning top the pudding with a few extra raspberries, some chopped nuts of your choice and a sprinkle of coconut.
- Eat and enjoy.
You can also use almond milk in this recipe instead of coconut milk. It will give you a more runny pudding but equally delicious.