This is a super quick and yummy salad. I often buy a BBQ chicken when doing the groceries and it is great to have on hand for salads. Discard the skin and then break the chicken up and store in an air tight container in the fridge. Mini mozzarella balls are also great for salads and are a good source of protein and calcium.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Red & green capsicum/peppers
1 cup BBQ chicken
Salt & pepper
- Prepare to cook with love.
- In a suitable bowl for one serve of salad, mix together equal parts of chopped tomato, radish, cucumber, red and green capsicum.
- Chop up about 3/4 to 1 cup of the BBQ chicken. Mix with the salad ingredients.
- Cut 5 mini mozzarella balls in half and mix with the chicken salad.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and some mixed herbs.
- Garnish with fresh, chopped chives.
- Eat and enjoy.