I love this dish. It is fresh, light and so yummy! Plus super simple to make. It is going to be one of your favourites in no time!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 large lemon, rind and juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1-2 tsp sambal oelek or 1 small red chilli, diced (optional but highly recommended :))
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 x 120-150g white fish
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Cooked brown rice
- Prepare to cook with love.
- Place the coconut milk, lemon rind and juice, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, sambal oelek or chilli and cherry tomatoes in a medium-sized frying pan. Mix well and bring to the boil over medium heat stirring often.
- Add the fish and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Divide your cooked brown rice between 4 bowls. Remove your cooked fish and place on top of the rice.
- Add the spinach to the frying pan and stir through until wilted. Divide the cooked spinach and sauce between the bowls.
- Top each bowl with spring onion.
- Eat and enjoy.